Take the first step
If you have recently been given a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, or perhaps CIS (Clinically Isolated Syndrome) you probably have a lot of questions and concerns. Or, you may be feeling so overwhelmed by the diagnosis that you aren’t sure what kinds of questions to ask.
The National MS Society has programs and services designed to give you the information and support you need to live comfortably and confidently with this change in your life.
Contact us to get your newly diagnosed packet
- Call us at 1-800-344-4867 and press option 1
- Email us at MSnorthwest@nmss.org and type Newly Diagnosed Packet in the subject line
Join the Newly Diagnosed Support Group in Seattle
- Are you newly diagnosed or newly coping with physical, cognitive, or emotional symptoms of MS?
- Do the unknowns of MS leave you feeling frustrated, anxious, or depressed?
- Do you feel like no one understands the ups and downs of the disease?
Meet with others in similar circumstances for information and support. This professionally-led support group begins in early 2012. View the support group flyer for more information.