What is the MS Bike Ride?
- 3,500 cyclists, volunteers, sponsors, friends and family working and riding together against MS for Florida’s largest cycling event of the year!
- The 2 Day event kicks off on day one from the Maroone Start/Finish Village at Homestead-Miami Speedway with a victory lap, Nascar style, stops overnight at the 42 Below Village at John Pennekamp State Park in Key Largo, then heads back to Miami on day two. Ride 50, 75, 110 or the full 150 miles
- Includes 5 meals throughout the weekend and plenty of refreshments and snacks
- Rest Stops every 4 – 10 miles with food, drinks, first aid, bike repair, rest rooms and fun themes!
- Camp for free (just bring your own gear) or make your own accommodations at a local area hotel (visit our Accommodations page for hotel info)
- Hotel shuttles are provided for riders not camping
- Free luggage transportation from the Maroone Start/Finish Village at Homestead-Miami Speedway to the 42 Below Village at John Pennekamp Park in Key Largo and back
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles and motorcycles available along the route for support
- Emergency Medical Service vehicles also available at all times
- Opportunity to earn awesome fundraising prizes!
- MS Awareness Ceremony and Party on Saturday night
Register Today & Begin Fundraising
As soon as you register, you’ll have access to our online fundraising tools, making fundraising easier and more convenient than ever. A minimum fundraising goal of $300 is required, but we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Please note: For the safety of all participants, cyclist must be at least 18 years of age by the time of the event in order to register.
Team Up for More Fun!
Forming a Bike MS team is an opportunity to conquer a challenge and share a great experience with friends, family members or co-workers.
The MS Bike Ride is the ultimate two-day fundraising bike ride organized by the National MS Society, South Florida Chapter. During this two-day event cyclists take a 150 mile journey from the Maroone Start/Finish Village at Homestead-Miami Speedway to Key Largo and back, with an overnight stop filled with food, fun and music at the 42 Below Village at John Pennekamp Park. With an average of over 2,500 cyclists, 700 volunteers and numerous sponsors, there is no wonder why the MS Bike Ride is the biggest and the best in all of Florida!