The National MS Society's Corporate Star program honors corporations that invest both human and financial resources in the movement toward a world free of MS, and have reached specific criteria which enable them to be a part of this exclusive club.
- Encourage volunteerism
- Lend their good names to fundraising efforts
- Contribute in-kind and cash sponsorship
- Support the establishment of corporate teams
- Provide expertise and leadership for Society chapters Advocate for increased accessibility for those with MS or other disabilities
- Directly fund scientific research and programs for people with MS through foundation grants or outright corporate gifts