Join the Movement. Get involved.
Weyman Johnson, past chairman of the Society's National Board of Directors, was recently featured on VolunteerMatch.org as part of their ongoing volunteer awareness campaign.
Use VolunteerMatch.org or connect with a local office to look for opportunities in your community to join the Society. Many opportunities are available to provide support for people living with MS or their families in your community. Our volunteers lead committees, manage projects, even recruit and train other volunteers. You can:
- Do repairs or chores for someone living with MS
- Help out at a local Bike MS or Walk MS event
- Participate in a marketing brainstorm
- Participate in local and state government affairs - even become a digital MS activist
- Help out at your local office
- Provide peer support online or by phone
The National MS Society embraces, values and recognizes every contribution. With your help, we stretch our donors' dollars and build a stronger organization. For our volunteers, we provide growth and development at all points of service. Volunteer with us. You can help move us closer to a world free of MS.