MS Practice Update: Search for Novel Therapies and Biomarkers in Multiple SclerosisDate: - Time: -
Join us for a state-of-the-art presentation on the latest research on gut microbiota and MS, biomarker discovery, novel treatments in clinical studies, research and much more!
After completing 'MS Practice Update 2013', participants will be better able to:
1. Identify key concepts of immunologic disease process associate with MS.
2. Recognize the pathophysiology of MS is affected by ethno-cultural factors, environmental factors and tailor diagnosis and treatment appropriately.
3. Learn about cutting edge biomarkers research.
4. Analyze complex mechanisms underlying the pathophysiology of MS in order to more appropriately initiate new therapeutic interventions.
5. Access timely topics, international thought leaders and interactive discussions.
Target Audience: Healthcare professionals (physicians, midlevels, nurses, residents, fellows, medical students) and researchers involved in MS clinical care and basic research.
5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM
Sponsored by: UMass Memorial Healthcare & UMass Medical School Multiple Sclerosis Center
Visit the website