Download the App at the Apple Store or Android Market now!
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is pleased to offer you the new, FREE “Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis, Disease & Symptom Management App”, a unique tool and resource that provides important information about the diagnosis and management of multiple sclerosis for practicing clinicians. The App is a concise compilation of up-to-date and easy-to-reference information that you can access at no charge as a FREE downloadable Apple, Droid and Windows Phone “App”. (You can also download as a .pdf.)
Highlights of this App include:
• Signs and symptoms characteristic of MS
• The four MS disease courses
• 2010 Revised McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for MS
• Differential diagnoses
• Elements of the diagnostic workup, including typical findings on brain and spinal MRI, and cerebrospinal fluid analysis
• Common clinically-isolated syndrome presentations
• Treatment strategies including disease-modifying medications and comprehensive relapse and symptom management
• Assessment scales including the Kurtzke Functional Systems Scores, Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale, Bladder Control Scale, and Two-Question Screening Tool for Depression
• Easy access to National MS Society resources for you and your patients
App production made possible by Allergan, Bayer HealthCare, Novartis and Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Would you like to download the
MS Diagnosis and Management app?