Dec 14, 2011
The Central VA Chapter is pleased to present a series of teleconferences on a variety of topics regarding Employment and MS. The series is made up of six teleconferences held every other Thursday from January through March, 2012. Each call is from 7:00 - 8:00 pm. Click on each teleconference below for more information and to register.
- Thursday, January 12: A 21st Century Approach to Job Searching: Webinar
- Thursday, January 26: Get Informed: Legal Protections in the Workplace
- Thursday, February 9: Managing Challenging Resumes
- Thursday, February 23: Reinvent Yourself
- Thursday, March 8: Home-Based Employment: What Employers Want
- Thursday, March 22: Don't Do It Alone: Employment Resources
For each call you would like to participate in you must register seperately.
To register by phone, please call our chapter at (804) 353-5008.