May 11, 2012
Panda Express is hosting a World MS Day Community Fundraiser! 20% of the sales from any guest that presents the fundraiser flyer at the time of purchase will benefit the National MS Society.
When:Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Time:11am – 8pm
To Benefit:National MS Society, North Florida Chapter
Any Jacksonville Panda Express Location
1) 295 & Normandy Location - 6752 Normandy Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32205
2) St. Johns Town Center Location - 4897 Town Center Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32246
3) Baymeadows Rd. & Southside Blvd. Location - 9971 Baymeadows Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32256
4) Airport Centerive & Revellive Location - 14022 Revell Dr. Jacksonville, FL 32218
5) Wells Rd. & Blanding Location - 1907 Well Rd. Orange Park, FL 32073
6) Beach & Hodges Location - 13460 Beach Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32224
7) Argyle Woods & Brannon Field - 9580 Applecross Road #102 Jacksonville, FL 32224
8) Blanding Blvd. & Ridgecrest Ave. Location – 901 Blanding Blvd. Orange Park, FL 32065
9) Hwy 1 & Hwy 312 Location – 1934 Us Hwy 1 South Saint Augustine, FL 32086
10) 5234 East Highway 100, Suite 110 Palm Coast, FL 32164
About World MS Day:
World MS Day (WMSD) is the only global awareness raising campaign for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Every year, the MS movement comes together to provide the public with information about MS and how it affects the lives of more than two million people around the world.
WMSD was launched in 2009 with over 200 events in 67 countries and has continued to grow every year. Last year saw activities taking place in more than 73 countries worldwide!
World MS Day 2012
WMSD 2012 is built around the 1000 Faces of MS concept, which puts people with MS at the heart of our campaign. It has quickly become the focal point of our digital campaign, through which we will raise awareness of this year’s theme – Living with MS.
1000 Faces of MS was created to bring together stories, messages and support for people living with and affected by MS. It is an opportunity to tell your story, to share it with strangers, as well as friends, and to join the global movement of people working to raise awareness of the disease.
Get involved by creating a postcard and telling us what living with MS really means to you… coming soon
Learn more at http://www.worldmsday.org/wordpress/about-world-ms-day/