Jun 01, 2012
Chapter’s June-August Newsletter Now Available
The Chapter’s latest MSConnection newsletter is out! Many of you should have received it in the mail. If not, please contact us at 800-344-4867 to have one sent. Or, it’s easy to read below online and share with friends and family.
The latest issue includes information on Chapter programs and local news (see Your Neck of the Woods on page 5), as well as articles on:
- 2012 Society Scholarships awarded (cover story)
- Riding with MS and moving forward, one participants inspirational story (page 6)
- Adopt healthy habits with the Chapter’s wellness program MS Smart Moves (page 2)
- Updates on MS research (pages 7)
- Volunteer spotlight on two amazing high school students (page 11)
- And more!
Let us know which articles are your favorites. Also, please submit happenings from your area and any story ideas. Email them to Juliann.Fritz@nmss.org.
The MSConnection is a quarterly publication of the Utah-Southern Idaho Chapter of the National MS Society. Read past MSConnections via the Reports and Publications Web page.
Thanks for reading!