Feb 26, 2013
MS AWARENESS WEEK: MARCH 11-17
This MS Awareness Week, connect with others in your community to share stories, educate others and build awareness about multiple sclerosis (MS). The power of our connections will end MS – every connection counts!
Be Orange — Wear Orange
- Wear orange to work, the gym, grocery shopping, in your hair, on your nails…
- Bring an ORANGE treat to work or school and start a conversation about MS Awareness Week.
- Update your email signature with banners and widgets or send an e-card.
- Send out ORANGE emails and include an MS Awareness week tag.
- Use your blog, Facebook or Twitter to raise awareness.
- Link to and post on the Chapter's Facebook page at facebook.com/MSnorthwest.org.
Share your voice!
- Write a letter to the editor or share your story to a local radio or TV station.
- Create a video about your connection to MS and share it on the Chapter's Facebook page.
- Call your write your legislators about issues impacting people living with MS.
In your community
- Decorate a familiar statue or landmark with ORANGE (and post the photo on our Facebook page)!
- Put up Walk MS posters. Download, print and post at your favorite community hang-outs!
- Register for Walk MS at walkMSnorthwest.org. Connect with others and start fundraising!
- Volunteer at a Chapter activity, event or program. Learn more at volunteer.MSnorthwest.org.
- Hold a fundraiser during MS Awareness Week.
- Support the Society and change lives through financial contributions, gifts of goods or services, as well as introductions to potential corporate sponsors.