May 31, 2013
Did you miss out on our "LINKS" series of teleconferences for clients with MS and their families? You can still listen to the call recordings on our website. Listen to several calls, or select just the ones that interest you.
Whether you just received a diagnosis of MS or have been living with it for a long time--the goal of this series was to “link” you with information and tips on how to maintain your quality of life in the years ahead.
- Getting the Care You Need: How to Find the Right Care & Use Your Appointment to the Fullest
- Care and Recovery After a Relapse
- Complementary Approach to MS
- How to Hire Home Health Care
- The Hidden Effects of MS: Financial Survivability
- Tips & Gadgets
- Minimizing Your Risk of Falls
- Healthy Living with MS: Diet & Nutrition
- Clinical Trials & Progress in MS Research