Bulletins are a one-way communication tool that you can use to communicate with your friends. On your member dashboard, a number indicates how many unread bulletins you have.
Bulletins appear on the member dashboards of all members of the a social space. Click Bulletins to go to your Received Bulletins page. Unread bulletins have a bold subject line and show who sent them and when they were sent. Click the subject line to open and read messages.
Note: If you RSVP "No" to an event, you will no longer receive bulletins for that event.
Send a bulletin
A social space owner/administrator can post a bulletin to communicate with all group members or event attendees.
- To create a bulletin, click Post a Bulletin. A WYSIWYG editor appears.
If this is an event bulletin select a group of recipients to receive the bulletin.
Note: For events, you have the ability to send bulletins to different RSVP types, such as all invitees who have responded Yes, Maybe, or who have Not yet responded. You can also send the bulletin to Everyone regardless of RVSP response. Bulletins are never sent to invitees who have responded "No" to the RSVP , even if Everyone is selected.
Enter a subject and message. Click Send. A confirmation message appears.
- To send another bulletin, click Send Another. The WYSIWYG editor appears.
- Click Sent Bulletins to view previously sent bulletins. A list of bulletins for the event appear.
Delete sent bulletins
Delete a bulletin to remove it from all members’ dashboards.
- From the social space dashboard, click Sent Bulletins. A list of sent bulletins appears.
- Click Delete Bulletin for the appropriate message that should be removed.
- Click Yes to confirm.