Click Connections to go to your My Connections page, which displays a list of all your friends, their profile images, names, date they joined MS Connection, last login date, and current online status. Click a name to go to a profile..
Add a friend
- From your member dashboard, click Find Connections or Find Others from the links at the top of the website.
- Search for friends.
- Click Add to Connections.
- Enter an optional message and click Send Request.
- Click Close.
Accept or deny pending connection requests
Connection Requests tracks members who have asked to be your friend. If you have requests, a number is shown next to the link.
- From your member dashboard, click Connection Requests.The connection request appears. The profile photo and name of the member who requests your friendship, and the date and time of the request display.
Hover your cursor over a member’s name to view the Accept and Deny options.
- Select Accept to immediately add the member to your friends’ list; you are added to their friend list.
- Select Deny and the member will not be added to your friends’ list nor you to theirs.
- Use Select/Unselect All to approve or deny all current friend requests.
Manage your connections
- From your member dashboard, click Connections. Your My Connections page appears.
Click Manage Connections.
- a. Click a friend’s name to go to his profile.
- b. Select No Bulletins to exclude this friend from receiving bulletins from your profile.
- c. Select Delete to remove this friend.
- Click Save to update your settings. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes to confirm.
From your member dashboard, this tool enables you to send an invitation for someone to join MS Connection and view previously sent invitations. The invite list shows each invitation sent. Each invitation sent displays the email addresses the invitation was sent to, status, message, and date and time.
Hover your cursor over the invitation to access options to Resend the invitation or Delete it.
Resend enables you to resend an invitation in case the person invited has lost the invitation or you would like to try again. This opens the invitation so you can edit it before you send it.
Delete enables you to delete the invitation and remove the ability for the person invited to accept. A confirmation message appears.
You can sort through the various statuses a sent invite is in.
- Invited: The invitation was sent, and the person has yet to choose accept or deny.
- Accepted: The invitation was accepted and the person joined MS Connection.
- Denied: The invitation was denied.
Invite a potential member
- From your member dashboard, click Invite Connections. Your My Invitations page appears.
- Click Create an Invitation. A Create an invitation screen appears.
- Enter email addresses or add them from your address book.
- Enter a message.
- Click Send Invitation. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Close Window.