The Society shares in the public urgency to advance the understanding of CCSVI as quickly as possible. In order to pursue this lead in MS, the National MS Society collaborated with the MS Society of Canada in 2009 to fund seven research projects.
- Global research efforts on CCSVI
- Progress reports from Society-funded CCSVI research projects
- CCVSI Funding FAQ
- National MS Society: Results Published: Hydration levels affect CCSVI assessments in small study (October 2013)
- MS Society of Canada: New data published from Canadian CCSVI prevalence study (October 2013)
- MS Society of Canada: Results from MS Society of Canada funded study exploring CCSVI and MS in children (August 2013)
- National MS Society: Additional Published Results from National MS Society-Funded CCSVI Study (July 2013)
- National MS Society: CCSVI among 500+ MS presentations at AAN Emerging Therapies, Risk Factors and Other MS Research News from American Academy of Neurology Meeting (April 2013)
- UB News Center: MS patients did not benefit from CCSVI intervention...
- National MS Society: First Published Results from National MS Society-Funded CCSVI Study
- The New York Times: The New York Times Magazine section explores a controversial cure for MS. (Oct 2012)
- The Star.com: Multiple sclerosis: Canada launching clinical trial of controversial treatment developed by Zamboni (Sept 2012)
- National MS Society: Canadian Government Announces Research Team Launching Clinical Trial to Treat CCSVI (Sept 2012)
- Read more CCSVI in the news
Direct feed of latest published CCSVI research results from the National Library of Medicine's PubMed