Free Webinar Features Experts Discussing Emerging Treatment Approaches in MS
September 21, 2017
A pre-recorded video program created for professional audiences by Keystone Symposia, with support from the National MS Society, is now available on demand to anyone, with free registration.
- Topics covered during the 90-minute program include:
- Stem cell therapy, including HSCT
- Repurposing medications for myelin repair
- Complementary/Alternative therapies and supplements
Although the content was created for professionals, people living with MS and anyone else who has an interest in research may find it informative.
- Bruce Bebo, PhD, Executive Vice President, Research, National MS Society
- Patrizia Casaccia, MD, PhD, Icahn School of Medicine/Advanced Science Research Center at GC-CUNY
- Dennis Bourdette, MD, Oregon Health & Science University
- Ari Green, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Andrew Goodman, MD, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Douglas Landsman, PhD, Associate Vice President, Biomedical Research, National MS Society
To access the 90-minute video program, visit this Web page
and locate the box that reads, “Click here to view archive”
to register for access. If you are not a professional, Keystone requests that in the “job title” field of the registration form, you enter “patient” or “caregiver” or “lay person.”
The video should work in all browsers, though earlier versions require the Flash player plug-in. If you have a choice, Keystone recommends using an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Safari. Note that there is supplementary reading material in the “Supporting Documents” tab once you are logged in.
Note: This program is pre-recorded, and there is not an opportunity to submit questions to the panelists.