We are a movement. United in our collective power to do something about MS now and end this disease forever. The Society’s Fy2016-2018 Strategic Plan establishes our roadmap, so that people with MS can live their best lives as we stop MS in its tracks, restore what has been lost, and end MS forever.
The Society’s Strategic Plan is focused on three goals, each with identified impacts, across 8 priority strategies.
Goal 1: People have effective treatment choices and solutions to the challenges of living with MS.
- Strategy 1: Expand investments and worldwide collaboration to accelerate research
- Strategy 2: Seize opportunities and build pathways with government, communities, and the private sector so people with MS get what they need
- Strategy 3: Influence, lead and collaborate to expand resources to ensure access to healthcare
Goal 2: People affected by MS connect to the individuals, information and resources they need to move their lives forward.
- Strategy 4: Connect people affected by MS to one another and share life experiences and solutions
- Strategy 5: Connect people to information and resources so that they can take fully informed actions
Goal 3: Individuals and organizations are mobilized to generate resources that accelerate progress and maximize impact
- Strategy 6: Accelerate revenue growth and increase resources
- Strategy 7: Engage each person and organization in the MS movement at their highest level
- Strategy 8: Equip volunteers and staff with tools and resources to achieve desired results
Learn more about the plan and how our progress will drive impact and change the world for people with MS.
Fiscal Year 2016 Progress
Fiscal Year 2017 Progress
Fiscal Year 2018 Progress