As advocates, we work on behalf of and with people living with MS to help facilitate necessary programs and services. Until the day when we have solutions for everyone affected by MS and prevention for future generations, MS activists strive to advance important MS issues that:
- Offer reasonable accommodations in the community for access and enjoyment.
- Maximize individual choice & independence for people who require long-term support & services.
- Reduce distances to care providers and increase the number of providers.
- Increase investments in MS research.
- Eliminate barriers to affordable care and therapies that slow MS disease progression.
Do you have questions about our advocacy program? Contact Andrew Baer at 504-322-3787 or email email@example.com for additional information.