Participating in the MS Leadership Class offers a unique opportunity for business professionals at any level in their career to sharpen leadership skills through meaningful interactions with top executives. Additionally, participants work together to contribute to a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS) through fundraising activities benefiting global MS research.
Those who accept their MS Leadership Class nomination will spend time networking with respected members of the local business community through special events, community service projects, and several classroom-style learning sessions. Graduates of the MS Leaders Class will join the ranks of previous graduates from companies such as Coca-Cola; Southern Company; Cox Communications; UPS; Ernst & Young, LLP; and PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP.
Those selected for the Class will:
- Create valuable connections with committed business professionals while learning best practices from top-level executive leaders.
- Utilize networking opportunities to foster new professional relationships.
- Refine leadership skills through structured seminars and workshops.
- Increase awareness of the challenges faced by people living with MS.
- Participate in volunteer activities to benefit people with MS and their families.
Graduating members will receive:
- The MS Leadership Class Award, an honor bestowed upon class participants by the National Mulitiple Sclerosis Society.
- Nomination into Leadership Atlanta with 100% completion of program and fundraising requirements.