You can make a one-time gift, or create a web page that can be personalized with photos and stories. Through this page, you can send emails and update your friends on news. The web page provides the opportunity for others to make an online donation on behalf of the honoree, as well as send their good wishes.
Create a tribute or memorial page
- Search for a person's tribute or memorial page.
- One-time gift - Make a one-time gift in honor or memory of someone.
Check tribute progress
- In memory of a loved one who has passed.
- To honor a loved one, recognizing an accomplishment, a milestone, or just to say thank you.
- if you have set up a web page, you can see the current results and thank those who responded.
Gifts by US Mail
Memorials and Tributes
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Greater New England Chapter
101A First Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
- Clearly print what and/or who the gift is a tribute or memorial to.
- Provide name and address where an acknowledgement should be sent notifying the individual and/or family of your thoughtful contribution. Please note that we will not disclose the amount of the gift.
- Provide your name and address so that we can send you a thank you.
- Checks should be made payable to the National MS Society. If you would like to pay by credit card, please use the links above to make a secure credit card transaction, or call us at 1-800-344-4867. We do not keep credit card numbers on file.
For additional information or if you have questions, please call 1-800-344-4867.
Donations made to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The National MS Society is a 501(c)(3) organization. Registration and other fees are not tax-deductible.