WHAT CAN MS DO FOR YOU?
Partnering with the Greater New England Chapter of the National MS Society is not only a good community investment; it is a good business investment.
- Align yourself with a well-respected 501(c)(3) organization with a broad base of devoted consumers.
- Create awareness for your corporate identity, and portray a positive image to your current stakeholders and a new audience of potential employees and consumers.
- Provide a great opportunity for employee involvement, whether it is team building in a group volunteer experience or training for an MS event.
- Year-round promotional opportunities for your company and product
As a corporate partner, we match you with the event that provides the best demographic base for meeting your goals and objectives.
Believe in Corporate Teams
The benefits include:
- Teamwork and Team Building: Training and fundraising together foster stronger relationships, resulting in better teamwork and morale in the workplace.
- Corporate Pride and Employee Retention: Contributing to a good cause and taking an active role in the community instills company pride in your employees. After working together to meet their goals and seeing the success they can create as a team, they will look forward to building on the success year after year.
- Creating a Health-Conscious Work Environment: Training for and participating in an MS event provides your employees with a challenging and life-changing athletic goal. The event helps participants get in shape and learn healthy habits, which translates to a more effective work force and health care savings.
Get Connected and Volunteer
There are many ways you can make a difference. From special events, to programs, to leadership, there is something fun for everyone. Corporate teams of volunteers allow employees to help create a world free of MS and at the same time focus on their own team building.
For information about our events, click on the links below:
To explore how your organization can partner with the National MS Society, contact Aileen Curran at firstname.lastname@example.org.