This program is for your information and is not a National MS Society sponsored program.
The Mindful Bodi Movement Center is a Pilates and movement studio dedicated to providing clients with quality instruction firmly rooted in the principles of the Pilates Method. The studio uses Balanced Body equipment with props to help clients continue to grow stronger in the Pilates Method.
The Center is owned and operated by Claire Vogt. A comprehensively trained instructor, Claire is committed to providing clients with firm foundational skills that progressively increase strength, flexibility, and control through movement.
In addition to her comprehensive pilates certification, Claire holds additional certifications and specialty training in:
- Gait and Balance Work
- Pilates for Multiple Sclerosis & Other Neurological Conditions
- Practical Release Work: The Essentials
- Pilates & Menopause
- Pelvic Floor - The Foundation of Support
- Practical Release for the Femur & Pelvis
- A Study of the Knee, a reflection of the Hip and Ankle
- Pilates Plus Psyche with Mary Bowen, Pilates Elder
- Taller with Age with Mary Bowen, Pilates Elder
- Pilates for Athletes
Claire is a member of the Pilates Method Alliance, and a certified practitioner of the Healing Arts Club, LLC.
To learn more about The Mindful Bodi Movement Center, click here or call 336-692-8771.