We are closely watching the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and taking action as we all move through this uncharted territory. We know that the best information for someone living with MS about their unique situation comes from their healthcare providers, and we refer them to you first whenever possible. But we also know that due to the unique circumstances around COVID-19, that may be more difficult.
We are here to partner with you to provide your patients with a trustworthy platform of fact-based information, about COVID19 and multiple sclerosis.
The MS Navigator®
program will continue without interruption and is an excellent resource for MS-specific support and information, available to everyone affected by MS, nationwide.
MS and COVID-19: A Webinar Series for Healthcare Providers
Join your colleagues for a live webinar series addressing the latest news in MS and COVID-19. Webinar recording links posted below.
- March 19- Presented by Aaron Miller, Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for Multiple Sclerosis and Michael Racke, President of the Consortium of MS Centers. Download the recording.
- April 2- Presented by: Anne Cross, MD of Washington University School of Medicine and the John Trotter MS Center and Avindra Nath, MD of the National Institutes of Health. Download the recording.
- April 16- Presented by Avindra Nath, MD, neurovirologist at the National Institutes of Health and Kiran Thakur, MD, inpatient neurologist and neuroinfection specialist at Columbia University Irving Medical Center in NYC. Download the recording.
- May 7- Presented by Anne Cross, MD of Washington University School of Medicine and the John Trotter MS Center, Amber Salter, PhD, Washington University School of Medicine, and Michelle Fabian, MD, The Mt. Sinai Hospital, Corrine Goldsmith Dickenson Center for MS. Download the recording.
- May 21- Presented by Kottil W Rammohan, MD of the University of Miami, Carlos A Pardo-Villamizar, MD of Johns Hopkins MS Center and Scott Newsome, DO of Johns Hopkins MS Center. Download the recording now.
- June 30 - Presented by Gavin Giovannoni, MBBCh, PhD, Chair of Neurology, Blizard Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry and Aaron Miller, MD, Medical Director, Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for Multiple Sclerosis. Download the recording now.
- July 28 - Presented by Emmanuelle Waubant, MD from UCSF and Amber Salter, PhD from Washington University. Anne Cross, MD from Washington University will moderate. This webinar will focus on worldwide MS-COVID registries data and the implications for clinical care. Submit questions with your registration or during the webinar. Download the recording now.