Patient Resources and Services
Finding answers and making sound decisions relies on having the right information at the right time. The National MS Society provides answers to questions and access to information about all of the options available. Our MS Navigators are highly-skilled professionals — equipped to respond to patient needs. Contact the National MS Society to learn more or request copies of the resources listed.
Ask an MS Navigator®
- Ask an MS Navigator - MS Navigators connect people living with MS, their family members and caregivers to the information, resources and support needed to move their lives forward.
- Knowledge is Power - Knowledge Is Power is a free, online educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS and their families. This comprehensive program provides upto-date facts about many aspects of MS. (Available in Spanish.)
- Brochures - More than 60 booklets and brochures in multiple categories are available to people with MS and their families. Publications, including many in Spanish, are available online.
- Connection Programs - The Society helps people living with MS connect with others to share experiences and provide support. Connection programs include traditional, in-person self-help groups, peer-to-peer support, online communities and other means of bringing people together.
Pediatric MS Resources
- Financial Planning - The Financial Education Partners program provides pro bono financial planning and education to individuals with special health or financial circumstances.
The National MS Society is collaborating with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) MS Centers of Excellence to improve care and support services for Veterans with multiple sclerosis and their families
Information for Specific Populations
Resources For Families
- Ensuring benefits available from “Service Connected” status.
- Referring to VA MS Centers of Excellence.
- Department of Veterans Affairs monthly conference calls for care partners of Veterans with MS.
- Veteran specific community referrals.