- Physicians — maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Nurses — 1.5 Contact Hours
- Pharmacists - 1.5 Contact Hours
All other health care professionals completing this course will be issued a statement of participation.
This activity is intended for neurology and primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, pharmacists, rehabilitation specialists, mental health professionals, and other members of the healthcare team essential to the care of patients living with MS.
- Review the history of and current known facts related to COVID-19
- Describe the risks of COVID-19 in people living with MS
- Discuss opportunities for care and best practices for implementation of telemedicine for people living with MS
- Employ best practices for implementation of telemedicine in MS management