Full conference agenda coming soon.
New this year – Tuesday evening we are offering you multiple options depending on how you want to experience the conference:
- Option 1: Explore Washington, D.C. and enjoy time outside of the hotel
- Use this time to enjoy the sights while connecting with fellow MS Activists
- You will be responsible for your own meals, transportation and entertainment outside of the hotel. Costs incurred are not reimbursable.
- Click here for a list of restaurants in the area along with reservation information
- Option 2: Enjoy dinner at the hotel (no program/content during this time)
- Enjoy dinner at the hotel covered by the National MS Society
- RSVP required – please RSVP here by Feb. 22
Accessible Taxi's at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
: Uniformed taxicab dispatchers are available to help passengers with any questions and to assist passengers with disabilities in selecting a wheelchair accessible taxicab. If a wheelchair accessible taxicab is not available within the dispatch system, an accessible taxicab will be requested. Passengers with disabilities are encouraged to contact the taxicab dispatch office 24 hours in advance at 703-417-4333 to make pre-arrangements to ensure these services are available when needed.
Airline Passangers with Disabilities with Bill of Rights:
Become familiar with your rights
according to the Department of Transportion before your travel.
Throughout the conference we will be utilizing Uber vouchers to cover travel costs to and from Capitol Hill. Look out for an Uber voucher to be emailed to you at the email address you registered with for use during those times when you are in Washington, DC. To prepare, download the Uber app. Once you receive the email from Uber with your voucher, simply click into the voucher from your phone and it will ask to connect to your Uber account. Allow it to connect to your account. You will then be able to see it in your account in the wallet under the voucher tab. From there you can apply it to the rides to/from airport and to/from Capitol Hill on Wednesday, March 6. If you are using these services outside of those dates/locations indicated (ex. On Sunday if you are arriving early or Thursday if you are departing late), you can reimburse any taxi or rideshare expenses after the conference.
The National MS Society will reimburse your travel costs to attend this meeting. Please keep copies of all your itemized receipts. Following the meeting you will submit your receipts for reimbursement. To help expedite this process, please complete this Volunteer Registration form
and email your completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note: Direct Deposit is the Society’s preferred method of payment; however, a paper check can be accommodated. If you prefer a paper check, please leave the ACH Information section blank. Reimbursements may take up to four weeks to be paid. If you do not see your payment in deposited in your account by then, please contact email@example.com.
- Deadline: all reimbursements for PPC must be recieved by May 1, 2024 in ordered to be processed on time.
- Tuesday night dinner outside of the hotel (both travel and food) are not reimbursable expenses.
- Alcahol is not a reimbursable expense.
Following the event please take a few minutes to complete our survey
to help us continually improve the PPC experience.