Navigating the challenges of MS
MS Navigators — highly skilled, compassionate professionals — connect you to the information, resources and support needed to move your life forward. These supportive partners help navigate the challenges of MS unique to your situation, providing:
- Information and education to help people with MS and their support teams powerfully advocate for what you need, when and how you need it
- Emotional support resources for people with MS as well as family and carepartners, including support groups and ways to connect with others living with MS
- Help through the complexities of finding a healthcare provider, benefits, insurance and access to coverage, prescription assistance, and employment
- Resources to face financial challenges and plan for the future
- Wellness strategies that can make an impact on quality of life with MS including diet, exercise, emotional well-being and connection to local wellness resources
- Connection to the Society’s online library & educational programs, resources for health care providers, and the Society's magazine, Momentum.
- Assessment for personalized case management through the Edward M. Dowd Personal Advocate Program
- Crisis intervention in times of need
Call or contact us online
- Phone hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET*
- Contact Us form
- Chat with an MS Navigator
- Chat hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET*
- Chat is located in the lower right corner of this page and redirects to email when no MS Navigators are available.
*Please note: Phone and chat may be unavailable on Society holidays or during staff meetings.