CONNECTING with people who have MS and share common life experiences or goals for support. Benefits of connection include:
- Find emotional and other support from others
- Build confidence in your ability to cope and address issues
Peer Connections: One-on-One
MS affects everyone differently — that’s why it is important to have someone you can count on to support you in the way that you need.
Would you like to be a peer-support volunteer?
- Personal relationship to MS (person with MS, partner or family member of a person with MS)
- Strong listening and communication skills; empathetic listener
- Knowledge of and access to internet/email technologies and equipment
- Dedication to the mission of the National MS Society and a desire to make a difference in the lives of people affected by MS
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National MS Society Peer to Peer Connection Programs are made possible through educational grants from Biogen, Genentech, Bayer Healthcare and Sanofi Genzyme.