The Society recognizes the valuable role groups and one-on-one peer support connections play in addressing the informational, emotional and social support needs for people who share a common life experience with MS. The Society is committed to partnering with volunteers and providing all necessary tools and resources to successfully provide this meaningful connection for people affected by MS opportunity nationwide.
The following resources are available to assist and support you in your leadership role:
- Connecting with others living with MS (.pdf), a brochure showcasing the Society's available connection programs.
- MS Navigator Program (.pdf), a brochure with information on connecting with an MS Navigator, your trusted partner to navigate the challenges of life with multiple sclerosis.
- Services for People Affected By MS (.pdf) a brochure with information on programs and services available people affected by MS. *Check your local program listing to view what is available in your area. Link to program calendar below.
- Webinar Series can be shared with group members or watched as a group
- On-Demand Education Videos can be shared with group members or watched as a group
- RealTalk MS - Get the latest news about MS through a weekly podcast.
Group meeting discussion guides and toolkits
To facilitate dialog and discussion around issues important to people living with MS, the Society has developed guides for use in your meetings — to provide a framework for discussion around critical topics.