MS can bring many challenges and test even the best within us. People living with MS want to know what they can do today and every day to feel their best and be as healthy and well as they can be.
The Live Fully, Live Well program was developed as a tool to assist people living with MS to find strategies that support their personal exploration of wellness.
This pilot program is being launched in 15 cities across the country. As a participant, you will:
- Increase your knowledge of the principles of resilience and adapting to change.
- Gain knowledge about what contributes to a sense of well-being across many dimensions of wellness and how lifestyle behaviors and choices impact both MS and quality of life.
- Increase your confidence in developing a personal approach to living well with MS by developing motivation, self-confidence and hope to pursue personal wellness goals.
- Develop specific goals, activities and behaviors that promote personal well-being and optimize quality of life with MS
- Participate in an interactive learning experience through sharing and connecting with others in a classroom setting.
- Identify community resources for support and connection, as well as strategies to include and engage others (family, friends) in your wellness plan.