For the safety of the MS community and all our communities – we’ve stopped gathering in person for now. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and share future updates. Visit our Coronavirus Resources page for the latest information and updates.
Empowering People Affected by MS to Solve Everyday Challenges
Get up to speed on the latest wellness research and learn about evidence-based exercise and physical activity recommendations that can positively impact your health and quality of life today. This interactive National MS Society program will give you a chance to hear from top specialists and connect with others in the MS community.
We want you to have a great program experience. Here’s what you can expect at in-person education programs:
- Overview of wellness research
- Exercise and physical activity solutions and tools you can use in your everyday life
- Interactive engagement for all ability levels
- Society Services and Advocacy resources
- Opportunities to connect and learn from others impacted by MS