Pathways to Wellness in MS Virtual Program Series
The Pathways to Wellness in MS virtual program series empowers people affected by MS to solve wellness challenges. Get up to speed on the latest wellness research and learn about evidence-based exercise and lifestyle physical activity recommendations that can positively impact your health and quality of life today. You will hear from top specialists and connect with others in the MS community.
Take the “Challenge” after each module and push yourself to set goals, plan activities, and develop healthy behaviors. Those living with MS, with all levels of abilities, can and should stay active – we’ll help you learn how!
We want you to have a great program experience. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The latest in MS wellness research
- How to identify strategies to move closer to individualized wellness
- How to set goals to increase overall movement and activity
- Where to find National MS Society wellness research materials and resources
How to Get the Most Out of This Program
The Pathways to Wellness in MS program series will be offered live as well as on-demand here and Facebook and YouTube. Personalize your learning experience to get what you want and need out of the program.
- View all three modules or just one
- Participate in live programs and engage with speakers through the Q&A chat
- Complete worksheets focused on goal setting to help you develop health behaviors
We would like to thank all our sponsors.
Premier National Sponsor