Empowering People Affected by MS to Solve Everyday Challenges
Learn more about multiple sclerosis research, progress, and what you can do now to impact your health and quality of life at the Pathways to a Cure – Facebook Live program. Channing Barker moderates an engaging discussion about research progress, wellness and lifestyle solutions that can change lives now with the Society’s EVP of Research Programs, Dr. Bruce Bebo and Kathy Costello, MS, ANP-B, MSCN. Michelle Witherspoon, diagnosed 2002, also shares her perspective and experiences living with MS.
Topics highlighted during the program:
- The Society’s vision to stop, restore, and end MS
- Wellness research and impacts on quality of life
- Ways to enhance your wellness through eating well, dietary changes, and exercise/activity choices
- Steps to improve mood and emotional wellbeing
- Ways you can develop and enhance your purpose in life
- Society services, resources, and engagement opportunities
Your feedback is important and helps improve future programs. Please take a few minutes after you view the program to complete our survey.