An Enrichment Program for Couples Living with MS
Having a successful relationship is hard work, and multiple sclerosis can make it even more challenging. The National MS Society’s Relationship Matters program is designed to address the needs of couples affected by MS – featuring expert facilitators and practical strategies.
Connect with other couples as you learn:
- effective communication and listening skills
- problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- ways to break old patterns and manage your relationship proactively
View the Relationship Matters Participant Handbook
to learn more.
- Must be in a committed relationship
- Your partner must attend to ensure you get the full benefits of this program
To learn more about relationships and MS, please visit our Relationships