Virtual MS Adventure Camp
Join us for a new, virtual MS Adventure Camp program! Virtual MS Adventure Camp offers educational content and the opportunity to connect with other teens who understand the impact of MS. Participation in the full series is not required – you may register for any or all of the topics that are of interest. A parent or legal guardian must register on behalf of their child.
Visit the following pages to register for each session:
- Ages: open to young people ages 13-17 who have a parent with MS
- Times: each 90 minute program will begin at 4 pm PST, 5 pm MST, 6 pm CST or 7 pm EST.
- Note: previous participation in an in-person MS Adventure Camp is not required to participate in this program and you can participate no matter where you live.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - Ask an MS Expert
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - MS & My Family: Talking about MS
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - Navigating the Impact of MS: My Experience with My Parents' MS
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - Engaging in the Movement to End MS: Ways Teens Can Be Involved with the Society
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - Increasing MS Awareness
If the program of your choosing is full, please submit your name and registration to the waitlist. A second program may be added in instances where there is enough interest.
Though we are not gathering in person in 2021, please see below for more information about our in-person camps.
MS Adventure Camp brings together children going into grades 4-12 who live in a household with someone affected by MS for summertime fun and personal growth. Campers enjoy jam-packed days filled with recreational activities, like swimming and campfires, along with special MS education programs for a truly unique and enriching camp experience.
In this caring and relaxed environment, kids can open up and connect with others who share similar life experiences. Through the laughter, s’mores and friendships, they will leave feeling empowered by their newfound MS community with memories to last a lifetime.
All MS Adventure Camp locations are open to everyone, regardless of state residency.
Volunteer for MS Adventure Camp
The success of MS Adventure Camp depends on its incredible volunteers. We welcome volunteers with a wide range of skills and provide relevant training. Volunteers must be 18 years or older. Various volunteer positions are available at each location, from support with short-term projects to serving as a counselor for the duration of camp.
All volunteers must pass a background check to participate.
Favorite Things About Camp
“Spending time with everybody at camp and learning more about MS. Don’t change a thing at all, please!”
“Knowing that everyone here has someone in their family with MS. Camp is pretty perfect.”
“How close-knit of a group we are.”
For more information about resources specific to youth with MS, visit our Pediatric MS page.
For help finding additional camp options and camp resources for children and teens diagnosed with MS or who live in a household with someone affected by MS, contact an MS Navigator by calling 1-800-344-4867 or online.